The Contagion Conference: COVID-19 Testing Breakthroughs
An intensive ½ day of expert discussions on the critical issues and presentations of the most promising testing technologies.
Expert sessions will discuss latest knowledge of fundamental questions:
- Screening, Surveillance, Diagnostics Tests. What is the difference and what role for each?
- Viral Load. Infection vs. Contagion At what level does contagion occur? Can this be measured?
- Contact Tracing. The role of quarantining and contact tracing. How should tests integrate with these?
- Market Structure. How is the testing industry organized? What are the barriers to accelerated adoption?
- Regulation. Are regulations slowing progress on advances and thwarting life-saving innovations?
The conference will also address:
- How testing can help avert the need for lockdowns.
- Successful approaches to keeping schools open.
- How the bubble strategy can enable small municipalities to become COVID free.
And it will present Updates on the commercial status of promising new technologies including RADx companies selected by the NIH in its innovative RADx Sharktank competition.
- Therapies Update: Progress report on therapies that are showing the greatest promise to treat COVID-19 and eliminate the need to hospitalize.
The event is made possible by the Testing Consortium a not for-profit group committed to collaboration to accelerate progress in testing to help fully reopen schools and businesses and avoid lockdowns.
REGISTER FOR A DAY PASS or JOIH THE VIRUS PROJECT
- Complete survey to waive the $49 Conference day pass. REGISTER
- We will send registration link and conference materials Dec 7th.
NOTE: The Conference will be accepting recommendations up until December 4th for presentations, companies or projects that are developing innovations. To Recommend such: SUBMIT
ABOUT: This is the first conference of The Virus Project which was created to provide a connecting platform for the brightest ideas and most capable individuals interested in collaboration to find solutions. It is an initiative of the Altru Institute, a New York based think tank focused on addressing complex challenges through collaboration. Future Contagion Conferences will focus on therapies, vaccines and containment and will aggregate accurate and trusted content on each area. JOIN our Mailing list.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information for Speakers and Presenters Click HERE