Hybrid Format. Whether attending in person or virtually, registration enables you to join a community of people focused on improving K-12 education.
Virtual Attendance. August 4 sessions will be webcast and available to those who complete the registration questionnaire.
In Person Attendance. Space is limited and by application. Registration fees:
- Industry and Private Sector Fee. $895. Industry participants and for-profit businesses.
- Academic and Public Sector Fee, $395. School Officials. Non-Profit organizations.
Registration fee includes:
- All training tools and materials. White Papers and Guidebooks produced from session.
- COVID Safety testing. Daily PCR testing both Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Tuesday August 3rd presentation and welcoming reception.
- Wednesday August 4th sessions, luncheon and closing reception.
- Access to full library of content created. August 3 & 4 sessions will be recorded.
Germ Security. The summit will also introduce and demonstrate a newly developed mobile COVID PCR rapid testing system. Developed by LumiraDX this mobility to lab based testing systems can bring Rapid PCR testing to the point of care. See Section on COVID Security.