Conference speakers and delegates will offer their insights and expertise that that will anchor Educational Modules (white papers, guidebooks, documentaries) on the best practices and innovative approaches to make schools safe and healthy and to accelerate learning. The following topics will be subject of white papers.
- COVID Testing in Schools. Testing can ensuring that schools (and society) never shut down again for reason of a pandemic. A look at the systems/protocols that enabled some schools to stay open safely.
- Air Quality and Ventilation. A look at the critical role ventilation plays in thwarting the spread of airborne pathogens and ways to create a healthy physical environment for students, teachers and staff.
- Human Health Resilience A strong immune system is the cornerstone warding off infection. An ever evolving understanding of human biology is providing new insight how to life a healthy life.
- Mental Health. Kids have faced significant mental health challenges have exacerbated by the pandemic and the lockdown. Ideas to address this challenge that jeopardizes the future of millions of kids.
- Transformative Technologies. A look at K-12 educational technology. The Edutech 150 is a global survey of transformative educational technologies with a closer look at 25 pioneering US companies in the K-12 space.
- The Power of Mentoring. Central to success for kids is a personal relationship with a caring adult. The critical understanding of the potential of this approach and how it can be scaled nationally.
- Diagnostics Delivered – Mobile Testing. Advances bring Rapid PCR testing to where people gather and enable the continued functioning of society without lockdowns during a pandemic.
- Combining High Touch and High Tech. Two of the nation’s most respected innovators in education. Michael Moe. GSV Founder offers lesson from two decades investing in education technology. Bill Milliken. CIS (Communities in Schools) founder 50 years of experience keeping kids from dropping out provides wisdom that gives us hope.