OncoSec Medical Inc. (OTCBB:ONCS), a company developing the advanced-stage OncoSec Medical System (OMS) ElectroOncology therapies to treat solid tumors, announced it will be presenting at a series of investor and scientific conferences in upcoming weeks. OncoSec Medical is a biopharmaceutical company developing advanced-stage OMS ElectroOncology therapies to treat solid tumor cancers and metastatic disease. OMS ElectroOncology therapies address an unmet medical need and represent a potential solution for less invasive and less expensive therapies that are able to minimize detrimental effects resulting from traditional cancer treatments. OncoSec's core technology is based upon its proprietary use of an electroporation platform, to dramatically enhance the delivery and uptake of a locally delivered DNA-based immuno-cytokine or a chemotherapeutic agent. Treatment of various solid cancers using these targeted anti-cancer agents has demonstrated selective destruction of cancerous cells while sparing healthy normal tissues during early and late stage clinical trials. OncoSec's clinical programs include three Phase II clinical trials for OMS ElectroImmunotherapy targeting lethal skin cancers. Investor Conferences Punit Dhillon, President and CEO, will be presenting a corporate overview of OncoSec, including its portfolio and investment highlights, at the following conferences:
- Bio International Convention, Boston, MA, June 18-21, 9:00 am ET
- Marcum MicroCap Conference, New York, NY, June 20, 11:30 am ET A live and archived webcast of Mr. Dhillon's presentation will be accessible on the OncoSec website, www.OncoSec.com. Please allow 15 minutes prior to the presentation to allow for any software downloads.
- OneMedForum NY 2012, New York, NY, July 12, Time to be confirmed
- 2nd European Post-Chicago Melanoma Meeting, Munich, Germany, June 21-22, 9:48 CET Presented by Dr. Adil Daud MD, Principal Investigator
- 10th Annual Vaccines Research and Development: All Things Considered Conference, San Francisco, CA, July 10, 11:05 am PT Presented by Punit Dhillon, CEO
- 8th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, Toronto, Canada, July 22-24